Classes start June 1st at Squires Landing Park in Kenmore and will run through August.
Classes are available 3 times/week:
Tuesdays: 12:00 p.m.
Thursdays: 12:00 p.m.
Sundays: 12:00 p.m.
$25……………………………..Bring your own board
Additional $20/person season pass for use of Kenmore Waterfront Activity Center.
We have limited space available in each class. You must Prepay and register for classes online at leelayogastudio.com/schedule before attending class.
What to Expect
We welcome everyone to come experience the class, even if you have never paddled before. Yoga experience is recommended but you don’t need to have “good balance” to practice and have fun! Class begins with an on land demo so you can learn the basics. During class we will be anchored so there is no worry of drifting to far from the instruction.
Please arrive 15 min early at Squires Landing Park in Kenmore.
What to Wear
Please be prepared for any type of weather. Wear NON-cotton layers (example: yoga leggings and top, fleece shirt or other moisture-wicking fabrics). A long-sleeved layer that you can take off and tie around your waist. A light shell if needed for rain, flip flops.
What to Bring
(Weather dependent, bring what’s appropriate)
- Change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Waterproof case for your phone (optional)
- Waterproof camera (optional).
Be prepared for fun!
Will you get wet? It’s totally possible and yet maybe not most of the time. You can be as conservative or adventurous as you like. Either way you will experience the fun of practicing yoga on water!
Cancellation and Policies
- Must be 18 or older or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Due to the reservation-driven schedule and limited slots, we cannot change your class time or issue refunds once you have booked your class.
- Classes will take place rain or shine. Only weather cancellations will be if there is an unsafe amount of wind or lightening. In which case we will contact you to reschedule your class.
- No refunds
- No-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled
- Class passes must be used during the season in which they were purchased